TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The ownership of this sitewww.secretfauna.com, (hereinafter the website) is held by FAUNA PROJECTS, S.L. (hereinafter, SECRET FAUNA), whose contact details are: CIF B67096800 and address for these purposes at Carrer Industria 46, baixos, 08202 Sabadell, Spain.
This document (as well as any other document referred to herein) governs the conditions governing the use of the website and the purchase of products (hereinafter referred to as the "Conditions").
- THE CLIENT:Access, browsing and use of the website confers the status of client, and therefore the client accepts, from the moment he/she starts browsing the website, all the Conditions established herein and their modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply to the present case. The client declares to be over 18 years of age and to have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
- THIRD PARTY BRANDS:The products shown on the website are manufactured and/or distributed by third party brands (hereinafter, the Brand), with which SECRET FAUNA has signed the corresponding distribution contract that allows the direct sale of the same on its website. When the customer acquires a product shown on this website, he/she acquires it directly from SECRET FAUNA, which is responsible for issuing the corresponding invoice and subsequently, SECRET FAUNA will provide the customer's details to the Brand, so that the latter can send the purchased product to the customer. For this purpose, SECRET FAUNA acts as the Brand's marketing agent for customers who purchase the Products on the website of which SECRET FAUNA is the owner.
- PRODUCTS: SECRET FAUNA informs that the different products displayed on the website are new and have the corresponding guarantee issued by the Brand. The description of the products, are adapted as far as possible to their characteristics (SECRET FAUNA cannot guarantee that their display on the customer's device respects the original colour of the product), pointing out that their description is provided by the Brand to SECRET FAUNA. Likewise, the images of the products offered by SECRET FAUNA on its website are advertising photographs.
- PURCHASE PROCESS:The customer can purchase the website by the established means and methods. To do so, he/she may add as many products as he/she wishes to the shopping cart or final purchase space. The customer must fill in and/or check the information requested at each step in order to make the purchase. When the User clicks on "place order", he/she accepts to purchase the product/s of the Brand, marketed on the website by SECRET FAUNA (in charge of formalising the purchase, as the Brand's marketing agent). At that moment, the user accepts the terms and conditions set out in this document. Subsequently, the customer will receive an informative e-mail. This e-mail does not imply the formalisation of the sale, it is simply for information purposes. Once SECRET FAUNA has confirmation from the Brand of the availability of the product in question, it will proceed to send an email to the customer to confirm the order placed. This e-mail will specify the description of the product/s purchased by the customer. The customer acknowledges at the time of purchase to be aware of and accepts the particular conditions of the product in question.
- AVAILABILITY:All purchase orders received by SECRET FAUNA through the Website are subject to the availability of the products by the Brand. In the event of difficulties in supplying the products, SECRET FAUNA undertakes to contact the customer and reimburse any amount that may have been paid for the purchase of the product.
- PRICES AND TAXES: All product prices include VAT. The prices shown on the website are those applicable at the time of purchase. Prices may be subject to change without notice, but changes will not affect orders that have been accepted. In the event that in the purchase process it is detected that there is any modification or error in the price, SECRET FAUNA will contact the customer directly, offering the possibility of confirming the purchase or cancelling it.
- PAYMENT METHODS: The accepted payment methods are: (i) credit / debit card, through the payment platform of the bank "Banc Sabadell" which ensures maximum security in all transactions; (ii) Paypal; (iii) Aplázame: platform to finance the purchase. The customer must choose their product and select "Aplazame" as payment method at the end of the purchase process, choose a number of instalments, day/month to make the charge; (iv) bank transfer.
- SHIPPING:Shipping costs are not included in the price of the product and are added per order. The customer will always be informed of the total price, including all taxes and other costs such as fees and possible delivery charges. The shipping costs and delivery time may vary depending on the destination and in accordance with the Brand's shipping conditions (shipments of the product purchased by the customer will be made directly by the Brand). For the purposes of these conditions, delivery shall be deemed to have taken place when the customer or a third party indicated by the customer acquires material possession of the products, which shall be accredited by signing the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address.
- RETURNS:The customer has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days to return the purchase made on the Website, with the exception of earrings, which, for reasons of hygiene, cannot be returned. The period will be calculated from the delivery of the same. To exercise this right of return, the customer must notify their decision with an express and clear statement to SECRET FAUNA, within the established period to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the e-mail has been received, SECRET FAUNA will send the customer the details for sending the product to the Brand (the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs, except in the case of an error in the product sent by the Brand), with its original packaging, delivery note and purchase receipt or proof of purchase. Once the product has been received, the Brand will proceed to evaluate it to ensure that the product has not been used. Once the Brand accepts the return of the product, it will notify SECRET FAUNA and the latter will proceed to reimburse the customer for the amount paid using the same payment method used by the customer at the time of purchase. No refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of the product, products that are not in the same condition in which they were delivered or that have suffered any damage after delivery.
- DISCLAIMER: Except as otherwise provided by law, SECRET FAUNA accepts no liability for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach by you; (ii) business losses (including loss of profits); (iii) technical failures due to fortuitous or other causes that prevent normal operation of the website via the internet. Unavailability of the website due to maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service; (iv) any failure or delay in the fulfilment of any of the obligations assumed, when this occurs as a consequence beyond its reasonable control, i.e. justified by force majeure; (v) any other liability that is not limited by law.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website www.secretfauna.com, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of SECRET FAUNA, or it has acquired the corresponding rights from their owners for their exploitation, and are protected by the laws and international treaties on intellectual property. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of SECRET FAUNA or the Brand. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by SECRET FAUNA.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT:the present conditions and all the document to which they refer constitute the entire agreement between the user and SECRET FAUNA in relation to the object of sale and replace any other pact or previous agreement agreed either verbally or in writing between the same parties. In the event that any of the clauses contained in these conditions were considered invalid, it would not affect the validity of the rest.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION:SECRET FAUNA may modify at any time the Conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:The relationship between SECRET FAUNA and the User shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Sabadell.
In the event that the customer has any doubts in relation to the conditions of sale, he/she can contact customer service at SECRET FAUNA at the following e-mail address:email@example.com.